As COVID-19 continues to escalate and impression retailers world wide, we’re internet hosting a webinar to share the most recent tendencies and knowledge B-Inventory is seeing within the reverse logistics world, particularly how the secondary market is reacting. Please be part of us on Thursday, April 23 at 2pm EDT.
B-Inventory’s Paul Busch will likely be joined by in-house consultants to debate:
- The impression of warehouse closures, retailer closures, and logistics delays
- Stock fluctuation and purchaser demand throughout key classes
- Pricing habits for important and non-essential gadgets, previous to and through the pandemic
- What the subsequent month seems like for secondary market provide and demand
- Greatest practices for retailers combating overstock as soon as shops reopen
We’ll even have our 3PL accomplice, C.H. Robinson, readily available to reply questions on the state of logistics.
We hope you possibly can be part of us!
The publish Webinar: COVID-19 Affect on the Secondary Market + Reverse Provide Chain appeared first on B-Inventory Options.