As COVID-19 continues to affect the cellular trade, we’re internet hosting a webinar on Thursday, April 16 to share the newest traits and knowledge B-Inventory is seeing within the cellular secondary market.
Hosted by B-Inventory’s Cellular Analyst, Joe Dube, we’ll cowl:
- The affect of the Hong Kong border closure and subsequent market correction
- Quantity fluctuation and purchaser demand for pre-owned gadgets
- Pricing conduct throughout situations previous to and throughout the pandemic
- Apple and Samsung A/B grade index versus typical depreciation
- What the subsequent 9 to 10 weeks appears like for the trade-in and resale market
To accommodate each U.S. and Europe-based attendees, we’re providing two separate webinar occasions: 1pm EDT and 2pm CET. Please register for whichever time slot is most handy.
Register: U.S. (1pm EDT)
Register: Europe (2pm CET)
We hope you’ll be able to be a part of us! For a take a look at our 10+ marketplaces devoted to cellular stock, please go to our cellular sourcing web page. For extra insights on the Cellular Secondary Market please learn our weblog posts devoted to cellular.
The submit Webinar: COVID-19 Impression on the Cellular Secondary Market appeared first on B-Inventory Options.