As COVID-19 continues to affect retailers round Europe, we’re internet hosting a webinar to share the newest developments and knowledge B-Inventory is seeing in reverse logistics, particularly how the B2B secondary market is reacting. We hope you’ll be a part of us on Wednesday, April 29 at 4pm CET.
B-Inventory’s EMEA Director Ben Whitaker might be joined by consultants, together with B-Inventory’s CEO, Howard Rosenberg to debate:
- The affect of border closures, warehouse closures, and logistics delays
- Stock fluctuation and purchaser demand throughout key classes
- Pricing habits for important and non-essential gadgets, previous to and in the course of the pandemic
- What the subsequent month seems to be like for secondary market provide and demand
- Finest practices for retailers scuffling with overstock as soon as shops reopen
We’ll even have our 3PL companion, SEKO Logistics, readily available to reply questions concerning the state of logistics throughout Europe.
We hope you’ll be able to be a part of us!
Register for Webinar
The submit Webinar: COVID-19 Affect on EU Secondary Market Demand appeared first on B-Inventory Options.