As COVID-19 continues to escalate and influence companies all over the world, we needed to share the newest traits B-Inventory is seeing within the cellular market and particular knowledge associated to the cellular secondary market.
Given our work with right now’s largest wi-fi retailers, OEMs, and buyback firms, we have now distinctive visibility into how provide chains are responding to this quickly evolving panorama. We’re monitoring the state of affairs carefully, and can proceed to share observations and insights with our clients frequently.
Presently, all our cellular marketplaces are working with reside auctions. Please go to our COVID-19 Market Updates web page for the newest information.
AT&T, T-Cellular, and Dash are closing shops
Retailers, together with Apple, are briefly shutting doorways
Freight & Logistics Updates
Decreased worldwide passenger journey is impacting freight
FedEx & UPS suspending requiring signatures for deliveries and providing Maintain at Location (HAL) options
Borders are closing, however items are nonetheless transferring throughout nation strains
Cellular Manufacturing Specifics
Apple manufacturing is rebounding
B-Inventory Projections, Charts & Information
Over the subsequent 9 weeks, we anticipate:
- General unit quantity discount of not less than 20%
- Because the state of affairs stays fluid and a few companies shut resulting from COVID-19, freight is stacking up in terminals pending disposition and carriers are working to schedule appointments. We’re seeing this affect on time efficiency negatively.
- Higher want for pre-owned Apple merchandise in retail areas
Following, please discover charts and knowledge associated to what B-Inventory is seeing throughout our Cellular Market Community, together with:
- The influence of Hong Kong Border Closure on iPhone D Grade merchandise and subsequent market correction.
- A rise in distinctive consumers when Hong Kong slowed. This was a chance for brand new consumers to capitalize on market softness.
- Apple and Samsung A/B Grade Index versus typical depreciation.
We hope you discover this data useful throughout these altering instances. B-Inventory will proceed to replace our companions weekly with the newest data we have now relating to the influence of Covid-19 on the cellular secondary market.
The put up COVID-19 Impression on the Cellular Secondary Market appeared first on B-Inventory Options.