Our Historical past and Hand within the On-line Liquidation Course of
You’re studying this since you’ve heard about us, stumbled upon us, or have been looking for us. Both means…we’re glad you’re right here! Allow us to introduce ourselves and take a second to interrupt down and clarify for you who B-Inventory is and precisely what it’s that we do.
We formally planted our roots over a decade in the past in 2008, however our story begins earlier than that. Our CEO, Howard Rosenberg, was working at eBay on the time, finest identified for its auctions and consumer-to-consumer gross sales when he acknowledged the identical want for business-to-business gross sales.
In 2004, Howard spearheaded and launched eBay’s Non-public Marketplaces group; personal on-line auctions of business-to-business marketplaces for a wide range of industries. This faction of eBay grew in a short time, and shortly it was working dozens of marketplaces for giant well-known firms.
Quick ahead to late 2008, Howard branched out and B-Inventory Options was born; working personal marketplaces for 3 retailers: Walmart, Sam’s Membership, and Second Life. And now, B-Inventory presently operates personal marketplaces for greater than 60+ retailers; promoting all kinds of stock throughout completely different classes, situations, and lot sizes. Our spectacular roster contains 9 of the highest 10 U.S. retailers together with Costco, Amazon, Walmart, Residence Depot, Goal, and others.
What Does B-Inventory Do?
This is a vital query as we care about our consumers and need to present a transparent rationalization of our position on this on-line liquidation house. We like to think about ourselves as a matchmaker of types, a web based public sale platform bringing collectively sellers and consumers in a single clear place to promote and buy merchandise.
What B-Inventory Does:
- Creates customized on-line public sale marketplaces for retailers to promote their returned and extra items
- Gives consumers with direct entry to those returned, extra, and different liquidation items from main retailers through the retailer’s personal market
- Cuts out a intermediary liquidator between prime retailers and consumers, permitting our consumers a direct channel to buy returned items, extra stock, shelf pulls, refurbished, and broken items
- Runs B-Inventory Auctions: a touchdown web page the place you possibly can search throughout our community of retailer liquidation marketplaces by class, area, retailer, and even particular merchandise
- Manages our personal market, B-Inventory Provide: a website the place you possibly can supply smaller lot sizes of returned and extra stock from a whole bunch of sellers multi function place
- Powers the 1,500 day by day auctions throughout our community of liquidation marketplaces
- Assists in coordination of logistics and transport via our trusted third-party companions
- Handles cost processing between consumers and sellers
- Presents buyer assist to our consumers all through the method
- Creates free instruments and academic sources for consumers getting began with liquidation stock
What B-Inventory Doesn’t Do:
- Bodily deal with, personal, or examine any of the stock from retailers. In different phrases, merchandise comes immediately from the vendor.
- Present direct transport of stock (we have now companions that deal with this)
Is B-Inventory Legit?
Sure! Now we have been within the liquidation enterprise for a very long time now. Most significantly, we wish the completely different shopping for channels on B-Inventory to empower the world’s entrepreneurs and innovators of commerce such as you! On B-Inventory Provide, consumers who need to get a style for liquidation stock can expertise the joys and fortune of the treasure hunt. On personal marketplaces, you possibly can safe stock from prime retailers and producers.
There’s all the time some danger concerned once you buy liquidation stock. Nonetheless, you possibly can strike gold simply as rapidly! You’ll want to familiarize your self with how every retailer categorizes and teams its customer-returned tons. Whereas every retailer works to supply as detailed of an public sale lot manifest as attainable, it’s necessary to do your due diligence. Furthermore, product data discovered on the manifest like amount, retail worth, and merchandise quantity can be utilized in your analysis.
We wish our consumers to really feel comfy and have a transparent understanding each step of the way in which. For no matter stock your corporation is searching for, we’re right here to assist! For those who’re prepared to start out your shopping for journey, make amends for Shopping for Fundamentals: Methods to Change into a B-Inventory Purchaser Half 1. When you have any questions alongside the way in which, be at liberty to contact us immediately.
The publish Shopping for Fundamentals: Who’s B-Inventory and What Do We Do? appeared first on B-Inventory Options.